Акции

times as the Calgary Roughnecks downed

Место для общения

Ответить

1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1

times as the Calgary Roughnecks downed

PHILADELPHIA -- Shawn Evans had three goals and four assists and Dane Dobbie scored four times as the Calgary Roughnecks downed the host Philadelphia Wings 13-9 on Friday in National Lacrosse League action. Jeff Shattler had two goals and three assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who trailed 8-7 heading into the fourth quarter, while Geoff Snider, Curtis Dickson, Karsen Leung and Daryl Veltman each scored once. Pat Saunders led the Wings (5-9) offensively with four goals and two assists, Tracey Kelusky scored once and set up three more and CJ Costabile, Brodie Merrill, John Ranagan and Jordan Hall had the others. Calgarys Mike Poulin made 42 saves for the victory as Evan Kirk allowed 12 goals on 39 shots for Philadelphia. Nick Moore Jersey . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. Teddy Bridgewater Jersey . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-andrus-peat-jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Matt Dayes Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Sylvester Williams Jersey . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte.(SportsNetwork.com) - Phil Mickelson is reportedly one of three people being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Securities and Exchange Commission for a major insider-trading violation. The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Mickelson, Carl Icahn and William Walters potentially used illicit information to profit from trades on Wall Street. The newspaper states Walters, who is a well-known Las Vegas bettor, possibly passed nonpublic information received from Icahn to Mickelson and the two used the information for profit. Mickelson and Walters are known to play golf together, while Icahn has denied knowing Mickelson in any way. Mickelson was approached by FBI agentts on Thursday following his opening round at the Memorial Tournament, but he referred them to his lawyer.dddddddddddd "I cant really go into much right now, but as I said in my statement, I have done absolutely nothing wrong," said Mickelson, after shooting an even-par 72 on Saturday at the Memorial. "And thats why Ive been fully cooperating with the FBI agents, and Im happy to do in the future, too, until this gets resolved." No charges have been filed against any of the three people being investigated. "Its not going to change the way I carry myself," Mickelson said. "Honestly, Ive done nothing wrong. Im not going to walk around any other way." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

#0: Bellroll33 - 27 июн 2019, 09:16

1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1

Ответить